Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, October 16, 2009

Too Busy for Blogging!!!

I have too much going on to be posting (or reading for that matter, but I must keep up with you all, even if I don't comment). Silver Bella is fast approaching. I am getting my Lia Sophia jewelry business off the ground. (Party here next Thursday and I have unfinished projects and a mess of a house!) Other business opportunities in the works. A mural to paint for a client (2 story foyer, on a ledge, yuck!!!). Son moving to his own apartment near school. (again) Gifts to finish for friends. Yada yada yada!So, I need some time to get my act together. No lounging about for me right now. Gotta get those slipcovers changed, finish the dining room, decorate for Fall-o-ween, memorize my jewelry catalog, finish the rest of my Silver Bella swaps.....
No time for reflection.
Naps are not on the schedule.
See you in a week or two.

Have an unhurried week, P.
P.S. Pet shots were all taken by my daughter, I don't have time for cameras either!
Pin It!

11 comments:

stephanie said...

Hang in there, Pam...

Marilyn said...

Ya' gotta' rest sometime!! Take a cue from the pets....
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Love,
Marilyn

Berlin Deluxxe said...

May you get a lot accomplished on your hiatus :)
(love the kitty on the mirror!)

T's Daily Treasures said...

I can see that you are making some lovely things. The pets look quite happy and relaxed! Wishing you all the best as you move full speed ahead! :) Tammy

Jodie LeJeune said...

Pam ~ this was too cute! But I'm so tired running around with you! I think I'll just take a nap with the pups on the fluffy couch. Wake me up if you need some help with anything!!!
;)
everything vintage

trash talk said...

But you did do the typing, right...right???
BTW, not to add to your plate or anything, BUT I had several people ask if they could order pins like the one you sent me. It was the hit of Zapp Hall and I ain't a-woofing. I had it on a chain and I wore it like everyday. So, if you decide to see something like it, let me know and I'll put these folks in touch with you!
Try not to wear yourself out.
Debbie

lala said...

Those shots of the pets just made my day!!! I would love to just cuddle up with the poochies and spend the afternoon relaxing and napping.

Terri said...

whew, you are really busy! Are those 4x4s you are making?? They look fab!
Your furry family pic's are wonderful!

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Such a cute post to leave us on. Please share your mural when it's finished. And be careful on that ledge for goodness sake! Stan

Sharon said...

Too buy to blog ... say it ain't so ...

Kim said...

If those fabric pieces with the flowers are for your Bella swap, those are some very lucky swap-ers!