Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, November 2, 2009

Short and Sweet

Autumn.Stunning.
Warm.
Glorious.
Short and exceedingly sweet.
Bask in the beauty that surrounds you each day and be thankful.

I am having an attack of blogger guilt. No time to post or comment very much. I don't want to lose track of all of my wonderful blogging friends but for the next few weeks I see very little free time to visit. Know that I am sneaking a peak into your blogs when I have a moment.
I hope to be back on track by Thanksgiving.
Until then it's hit or miss here at Frippery.
Take care.

Have a lovely leafy day, P.
Pin It!

10 comments:

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

I love the pictures you posted today.

Geralyn Gray said...

I love your pictures....the last few weeks I wish I pulled the car over to take pics----but it has been nasty--and now I think it is too late....oh well!!!!! I appreciated your great pictures---thanks. Just so you know your time spent blogging is appreciated---don't feel guilty about it.....just know your appreciated and missed.

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

lovely autumn photos - isn't this a gorgeous time of year?!

... and your Hallowe'en banner is adorable

zandra said...

Great pics and love the Halloween ones, too! hugz, Z

trash talk said...

When I saw the title, I thought you were writing about me!
We don't get the fabulous fall foliage (talk about alliteration) y'all do so I have to live vicariously through my friends who do!
Gorgeous photos.
Debie

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Well, I thought you were talking about me! I will always love your beautiful pictures and the words you use. Just beautiful. Continue enjoying life. We'll be here when you get back. ~Mindy

AuroraSuzette said...

Thanks for the lovely post, and glad to hear I'm not alone in concern that I don't post enough now!

Lynn said...

S'ok We'll still be here!

Hopemore Studio said...

We must be neighbors..I think those trees look familiar.. just hop a barge over the river and you'll find me ...lol.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Angie

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

OH THOSE COLORS! How lucky you are to be able to look out and see such scenery! :) I LOVE your blog!
Lots to read, lots to look at and lots to love!