Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just Because They Are Sweet

I am posting a few gratuitous pet photos. Just because. Miss Yin has turned the inbox on my desk into a cat box...er...I mean cat BED.Chloe prefers a window seat for a bit of warmth.
Karma says, make it the couch for me, after all I am human aren't I? No creature has learned the art of relaxation better than pets. I mean, what do they have to worry about?
Have a relaxing day, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Isn't it amazing how our furbabies will usurp our chairs & we let them!!
Just love em'!!
Love,
Marilyn

Elise said...

they are soooo sweet... thank you for posting the pictures

Emom said...

You are such a good pet mom...smiles.

Jodie LeJeune said...

Oh I wish that I was Karma, or Chloe, or even Miss Yen. In my next life, I want to come back as a pampered pet!!!!
everything vintage