Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, September 18, 2009

Light Play

I have some real life things to accomplish in this coming week. I thought I would fill my next few posts with images captured while walking through our woods and meadow in the morning.The light hit this little flower just so, creating an ethereal glow.
Nature's stained glass.
Have a lovely day, P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

common ground said...

Just beautiful Pam,the leaf is gorgeous. Hope your week goes well.
Debra

Marilyn said...

Great photography Pam.... Love the delicate spider webs on the leaf branch!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
TGIF!!
Marilyn

Berlin Deluxxe said...

What lovely, serene photographs. I love the sunlight streaming through the leaf...

zandra said...

Love the way the light shines on the spider webs, too. So, cool! Hugz, Z

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Oh...that last picture just screams fall! Hope you're feeling better!