Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, August 9, 2009

World's Longest Yard Sale

We headed to Covington, Kentucky yesterday to hit the end of the World's Longest Yard Sale. I have been reading lot's of other posts about all the great finds, but I only came home with some broken jewelry parts and Hubs found a few old postcards.It was a lovely morning though. I managed to take lots of pictures of Covington's Mainstrasse, which is completely charming. I will share those later in the week. (I am supposed to be taking a blog break ... Oh well)
On the way home I shot a few pics of Cincinnati from the Ky. side of the river. They have the best views! Don't forget to click for close ups.
This is the back side of the Great American Ball Park. The Reds may not be doing great but they sure have a fabulous place to play ball.

Have a lovely Sunday, P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Ann said...

really, all that yard sale and you couldn't find anything else to buy? Well I hope you enjoyed it anyways.

The French Bear said...

Hope you are having a super time, love the pictures!! Did you go to the ball game? I think it would so neat to travel around, lucky you!!!! Enjoy!
Cheers,
Margaret B

Bella Dreams said...

I've always heard about the worlds longest yard sale and thought that it would be so much fun! Oh well....hope you had fun anyway! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!