Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Manny Update

Does it look like the new guy has made himself at home? Manny seems to have found his place between Baby and Karma on the down stuffed custom slip covered dog bed...er...I mean sofa. At least it used to be a sofa but it appears there just isn't enough space for a human to sit. Plus, the girls have managed to smoosh the cushions into perfect dog pillows.Just so you know, I am once again speaking to my neighbor, and Manny has worked out fine although he still won't go outside without me by his side. (Today he did manage to run out with the two girls when my hubs called them. I think he forgot to wait for me.) My neighbor is still a (self proclaimed) scammer, but we are back on beer, Margarita and laughs terms.
I am a sucker for a cute face and I am glad I took a chance on this one.

Have a lazy Saturday, P.
P.S. I suppose his permanent name will stay Manny as we have been calling him that now and he responds to it. We really are lame dog namers.
Pin It!

10 comments:

Debby said...

Ah!!!! So sweet, looks happy to me..

FOREVER JANN and 13THORNYROSES said...

glad to hear that, they sure look comfy together. Have a good day!

Jodie LeJeune said...

What a life he has ~ sandwiched between those two beautiful girls!
He's a lucky dog indeed!!!!!
everything vintage

Berlin Deluxxe said...

Manny is lucky to call your home his. He has a cute lamb face too!

Marilyn said...

Aw-w-w-w-w.... Manny is a Sweetheart!!
Love,
Marilyn

Geralyn Gray said...

I like the name Manny......dogs and kids are always so much cuter when they are sleeping.

nikkicrumpet said...

How cool...Manny is one lucky pooch!!

Lynn said...

Awwwwww how sweet is that, the three of them sleeping together :) Thank you for your comments on my puppy post too, I just love dogs.

aileen said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Betty

http://dogfurniture.info

YORK VILLAGE SHOPS said...

I LOVE the photos of your dogs~they all look so content. It makes me want to snuggle with them.