Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cincinnati Rocks!

You know I am enamored of my city. I have posted about it many times,imparting history and sharing photos. When I saw this I could hardly wait to pass it along.
Please click the link below and watch the video. This spontaneous dance took place this past Friday afternoon. It actually brought tears to my eyes. What a delightful event. I really love that the women who organized this are all 50+.
Dance breaks out on Fountain Square | Cincinnati.com | Cincinnati.Com

Posted using ShareThis

Have a joy filled Sunday, P.
Pin It!

11 comments:

Sue said...

Wow...I love the video........can you imagine?!?!?!?!
~Sue~

The Queen of Clearance said...

I looove Cincinnati! I was born and raised in Middletown just like 20 minutes outside of the city. Looove Ohio in general! Great post!

Geralyn Gray said...

Love it!!!!! Bop bop bop-----thanks for sharing.

distracted by shiny objects said...

If they arrange something like this again for charity LET's GO!!!!
(cause we're givers:>0)

Jodie LeJeune said...

Wow Frip~
My heart was dancing along with them...awesome!
I thought I saw you dancing on the third row from the front, 15th from the left...you sure you weren't there? ;)
everything vintage

Sue said...

How cool was that?

Awesome, Pam. You know Cincy has a VERY special place in my heart as well...my birthplace AND the home of my beloved Bengals...
Thanks for posting this.

Go Cincy!!! Go Queen City!!!

Musings of a Sea Witch said...

How wonderful. I abslutely adore these spontaneous acts of dancing. How did you keep from joining in? So much wonderful energy. Sea Witch

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

I"m such a huge fan of these spontaneous acts of dancing!!! This one was delightful - thanks so much for sharing.

I would love to get one going here in New Haven - I just don't know how to do it LOL.

Susie from Bienvenue said...

looks like a neat place to visit! Thanks for sharing~

Laura said...

What a great video!

Your blog is interesting as usual-

I'll be back,
Laura

kanishk said...

Love it!!!!! Bop bop bop-----thanks for sharing.


Work From Home