Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award and a REAL Break

Remember when I said I was taking a break? This time I really mean it! But first I have to say thanks.
Sweet talented Tonya bestowed this award on me. As you know I have had a lot going on lately and when I went to her blog to see what she was up to I cried when I saw this! It has been an emotional week and this kind recognition that someone reads and enjoys my blathering put me over the top.Go and visit Tonya and tell her I said Hi! She has two awesome Etsy shops where she sells her fabulous beads and jewelry as well as her wonderful Atomic housewife aprons and other kitchen goods. So go...what are you waiting for?
Oh, the rules are to post this badge and link back to the blogger who awarded this to you. Then list at least seven others deserving bloggers. Well, if I may quote Debbie, "You know you are my favorite, just don't tell the others." So, if you are on my sidebar you know you are the best! Pass this lovely award along to all your favorites too. Thanks so much Tonya, I was truly touched.

Have a fabulous Tuesday and enjoy the rest of your week, P.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

I can't think of anybody more deserving - congratulations!

trash talk said...

You KNOW your my favorite, too!
Debbie

Marilyn said...

Congratulations!! You are definately one of my favorite bloggers!!
Have a Peaceful Day!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Aww! Congrats to you. Enjoy your break, honey. ~Mindy

Lynn said...

Have a peaceful break!

Jodie LeJeune said...

I know you are on break and you are not supposed to be peaking in on the computer but I wanted to tell you Congrats for your little award...everyone loves you so!!!!
everything vintage

Quirkyloon said...

Aw Frippery! I'm gonna miss your sweet face and gorgeous pics!

You got style lady! And class...oozes of it!

Enjoy your break and know we'll be missing you!

{hugs}