Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Know TTFN But...

I had to link to this post from Coastal Nest . We have no idea what lack of freedom means .If I can figure out how, I will change my background to green as well. In the meantime please read her post. We are truly our brother's keeper in all things.

TTFN, P.
I am seriously on break now, mmmK?
Pin It!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Pam,
I have a new blog (strickly political)and after watching the news about what is going on over there, I wanted to blog about it...taking time off from the ills of THIS country to focus on the insanity going on over there.

I am maddened by Obama's lack of support. We FORCE democracy on some countries and won't even vocally support those who are DESPARATELY trying to achieve it!!!

I don't know if I can get my background green or not...

Come visit my new blog. I am meeting lots of new friends over there who are just as fed up as I am...

http://sue-politicsandreligion.blogspot.com/

Geralyn Gray said...

Pam enjoy your blogcation---we'll miss you!!!!!! ttfn

Berlin Deluxxe said...

Thank you lovely Pam for your warm "welcome back" and for posting such an interesting link. I have a little something I'd love to send you, please email me your address. Thanks!