Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Our Girl

Wasn't this just last week? Are you sure? I could have sworn it wasn't very long ago.Where did the time go?

Our little Sadie turns 18 today! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!I can't believe how quickly time has flown. It seems like yesterday you were heading out the door for your first day of kindergarten.
I can't put into words how much we love you and how proud we are of you.
I think you know already.
Have a wonderful birthday Bunny Rabbit! Love you bunches, Mom.

Have a happy Friday, P.
Pin It!

10 comments:

Laura said...

What a beautiful young lady.
Happy Birthday,

Laura

Jodie LeJeune said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

I don't know HOW ya'll can party for birthday and graduation so close together but I guess I forgot what being 18 felt like...it was so long ago! ;)

I hope you are spoiling the heck out of her Pam!!!

everything vintage

Marilyn said...

Ya' turn around they are 12 then you turn around they are 18 & before you know it your little girl is a middle age woman like mine. My baby is 38..... :(
Much Love to her & you too Mom...
Happy 18th!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

what a sweet post - and lovely girl

HaPpY BiRtHdAy! to her.

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!!!

How lovely she is!!! It goes by so fast!!! I hope you all enjoy these special moments!!!

Have a wonderful Friday!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Geralyn Gray said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!!!!!!!

Marilyn said...

Come on over to my blog for a huge Give Away !!
Hugs,
Marilyn
xxoo

Maison Douce said...

Aww, she 's adorable!! Happy birthday to your sweet daughter!!
Isabel

Sue said...

Happy belated 18th, Sadie.

You will have no idea how much your Mom loves you until you become a mother yourself...

Congratulations on your graduation also! Enjoy your summer. Your new life begins soon...

Stephenie said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!!! Time really does just fly by...I wish we could just keep our children little...Your daughter is such a pretty girl...
Stephenie