Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Bit of a Break for some Golden Hours

We have a lot coming up in the next few weeks. Birthdays, a wedding to attend and graduation. I will be taking a break from the computer. So you don't forget about me I will try to post an illustration from my collection of children's books or a postcard every day or so for use in your art. Or just for the pleasure of the lovely images.This is the cover from a British Story Book. There is no publication date listed but the bookplate lists the owner as Audrey at the Red Lion Hotel, Little Litten, Cheshire. I adore the colors.

Enjoy your Monday, P.
P.S. I will try to visit you but may not be leaving many comments. Hope you will forgive my absence.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

thanks for the golden hours - enjoy YOUR golden hours!

Marilyn said...

Enjoy......
Marilyn
xxoo

Jodie LeJeune said...

Gonna miss you girl!
Enjoy all of your upcoming celebrations...you'll have a lot to post about when you come back to blog land!!!!!
everything vintage

trash talk said...

Enjoy all your plans! I'll be doing the same, coming up just enough to not be forgotten! I may do a giveaway around my b'day, so check in! I'll send you an e-mail if I do.
Debbie

Lynn said...

Enjoy all of your events! It IS a busy time of year, isn't it!

Sue said...

Totally understand!

Take care and enjoy your celebrations!

See you when you get back!

Berlin Deluxxe said...

Have fun :)

thedomesticfringe said...

Enjoy the busy weeks ahead!

-FringeGirl