Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swap Recipe

Found a box.Blinged it up.
Put a lid on it.
Stuffed it full of treats.
Added an egg shrine.
Sprinkled it with pink and green.
Packed it up.
Sent it to Tonya and she LIKED IT! Thanks Tonya and thanks to the Gypsy Mermaid for hosting this swap. So much fun.
Check back later and I will share the goodness that Atomic Housewife, AKA Tonya sent to me!

Have a Tuesday full of treasures, P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Dottie Seubert said...

Very very pretty, I really do like it a lot. so very creative and original.
Hugs:)
Dottie

Stephenie said...

Your box looks so pretty...I love all the embellishments...What amazing goodies on the inside..I'm sure Tonya was excited!
Stephenie

vintagepaletteart said...

Oh how pretty!!! I adore anything pink! =o)

*Lori

Berlin Deluxxe said...

Very few things can beat a box of pretties!

nikkicrumpet said...

Of course she LIKED IT...it's AWESOME!