Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, April 3, 2009

I Am Hooked on Bloggers

Has blogging changed your life in some way, big or small? It is such a great outlet for meeting kindred spirits, for being inspired by other's art, writing and decorating, and for just plain pleasure.I sat down to write another list of friends to be thankful for and realized you should all be included, my daily visitors, constant commentors, lurkers and of course all of you that I visit every day for my dose of bloggy joy.
So thank you, each and every one. This place that isn't really a place has brought me so much delight because of all the wonderful people out there sharing their lives, stories and inspiration.
If you are reading this please take a moment to visit my inspiration list and stop by those spots you have yet to visit. It is such a spark of joy when I visit other blogs and find someone new to me on their link list. I know that blogging can be time consuming but the rewards in the many new friends who you come to care deeply for is worth the few moments it takes to post.
So thanks so much for being my blog friends. I hope some day that our paths will cross in the real world as well. You have made me laugh , cry, be more creative and even snort the occasional beverage out of my nose. Let me know in your comments how blogging has changed you. I love to hear all of your stories.
Just so you know I do not just sit at my computer all day I am posting a couple of Easter shrines I have made recently. I have been a slacker on the creativity but it sure feels good to get a bit of hand crafting completed.

I enjoy reading all of your blogs and comments so much. Thanks for being the creative, caring and entertaining people that you are.

Have a Friday full of new experiences, P.
Pin It!

21 comments:

thedomesticfringe said...

Those little Easter candles are just beautiful. You're very talented. I don't even dye Easter eggs well. ;-)

-FringeGirl

Berlin Deluxxe said...

What a sweet post. I love those Easter candle, how pretty are they!

Quirkyloon said...

I love coming here and seeing the pics of all the creative and beautiful crafts you do....awesome!

I can only dream of creating such purdy things!

I think blogging has opened many doors of friendship for me, because we can look past superficial judging and just be willing to try and give somebody a chance at acquaintanceship or even friendship!

Wow that was a long sentence.

Take it for what it's worth and add a pinch of salt! heh heh

boylerpf said...

Great post and thank you for being a bloggin' friend! I haven't been blogging that much but sure do enjoy reading posts and getting to know people!

Geralyn Gray said...

Blogging gives me a chance to shine......I came to your site and was able to admire your shrine....I still think of Teresa at Silver Bella and how lucky we were to be with people who get you......but, with blogging you still get to carry that through.......Thank you for being my blogging friend.........Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I am still trying to figure out when it is!!!!!!!

The French Bear said...

Now that is such a nice thing to say, I agree, it is so neat to meet new friends and share great ideas. Love your egg and chick!!!!
Margaret B

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I just adore your Easter eggs. They are lovely.

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

First, I totally agree that the bloggers I either read or meet on my own blog are a very important part of my day - and my life. They bring me smiles, chuckles, intrigue, challenge, and - always important for an artist - inspiration!

Your little Easter shrines are adorable! I've never done much with Easter-specific items - though I certainly enjoy New Years, Christmas, Valentine's, Hallowe'en, and other holiday. Maybe I should start thinking about a Marie Antoinette Easter display!

... see what I mean about inspiration!?

idrawpix said...

I echo your feelings about blogging and the people you meet. I love being able to visit creative people all over the world and share in their triumphs, sorrows, and discoveries.
I value these connections and look forward to visiting your blog especially. :)
Karen

Jodie LeJeune said...

Geez, Tristan {above} said everything I was going to say!!!

What I want to add is that I AM SO FORTUNATE to have met you and enjoyed some quality fun time with you!!!

You are not alone in your feelings of blogging...My days are so fulfilled when I know someone is reading my little blog too! When they leave a comment, I am pumped up! I feel good that they took the time to read about what I have to say or want to know what's going on with me.

I can't wait to wake up in the morning to see if you posted~I look forward to hearing from you soooo much!!!!!

And I love all of the pictures you post and love hearing about your 2 awesome children (& Reciepts too, can't leave him out!)

I hope that we can get together again SOON!

THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND!!!!

everything vintage

Jodie LeJeune said...

It's me again!
PS....I'm so jealous you are having time to create...your eggs are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

marty39 said...

Love the Easter candles. They are just gorgeous. I do agree, it is such fun to meet new people and I am constantly amazed at all the talent and creativity that is displayed on the various blogs. New friendships are just as cherished as old one, they're all the best. Hugs, Marty

Bella Dreams said...

Well aren't you a sweetie! I also enjoy blogging. It has become a kind of every day happy therapy! Your Easter decorations are too cute!

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

The song is just perfect. Thanks for such a sweet blog. And it's so true! Blogging is great! I love your creations. You are inspiration, ya know? ~Mindy

Stephenie said...

What a super sweet post!!! I know I'm an addict...I just can't believe what an amazing place it is here..The people are just so amazing...I love those Eggs, they are so sweet....
Stephenie

Kathy said...

I love your blog, and your sentiments about blogging - I started my blog a couple months ago, and am still "in training"...but love the people I've "met" so far, and have been inspired with so much creativity and the generosity of people who share the things they love.

I think we met at the Springfield Extravaganza last September. You were selling, and my friend and I were a few rows away - with our white painted furniture, etc. We'll be there in May too - maybe we'll meet again!!!

Anne Marie said...

well I'm new to you! and you are new to me!
That's what is so great, when you meet new people that are creative yes, but to know how very much we are all alike.

vivian said...

gorgeous egg! I love how you put the little candle in it! sweet!!

Allie said...

Your Easter shrines are lovely. Just scrolled through the list of blogs you enjoy and see some new ones that I'll definitely have to check out in the very near future...

I agree that blogging is wonderful. My favorite part (or on some days multiple parts) of my day is discovering how everyone else is spending their day. It is inspiring...

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage said...

I am hooked on bloggers, too! Great post!!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色