Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, April 16, 2009

And the Winner Is...

The winner is...ah... first I have to ask... have you used this site before...Random.org? What exactly is random noise and how does it generate random numbers? Anyhoo...I used this to generate a random number and the corresponding follower was...Can I drag the suspense out any longer? Ok, the winner is...Mindy of Primitiques N Poetry! A sweetheart of a blogger and a junk loving Texas girl. So, Mindy, please e-mail me with your mailing address and I will send these treats your way.

Have a Thursday full of joy, P.
Pin It!

14 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Lucky Mindy!! Congrats!

Marilyn said...

Way to go Mindy!! Congratulations!!
Marilyn

trash talk said...

I seem to have lost my winning edge...time to look for another 4 leaf clover.
Congrats Mindy.
Debbie

Geralyn Gray said...

Congratulations Mindy! Congratulations Pam--50 followers and it is Thursday!!!!!!

Jodie LeJeune said...

You made 50 Pam!
**Followers!**
Congratulations to YOU!!!

& Congrats to Mindy, that lucky girl! I'm going over to tell her how jealous I am! ;)
You are VERY generous to host this, the anticipation was fun...
everything vintage

One Vintage Hag said...

Congrats Mindy.... lucky chick.
smiles,
~one vintage ahg

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

pea-green tinged congratulations to the winner!

The Charm House said...

Yeah Mindy!!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I had the best day, it was wonderful! I could have stayed and stayed. I felt so at home, like with family!
Hugs,
Yvette

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Yee Haw! How exciting! Thank ya, thank ya, thank ya! And congrats to you, Pam, on getting some new followers! You're like a warm cup of tea on a foggy morning. I always feel encompassed in warmth by your words and pictures. ~Mindy

Lilli said...

Congrats Mindy! Lucky Girl :)

idrawpix said...

Congratulations to Mindy! And, a big congratulations to you, Pam, for 52 followers! You have one of the loveliest blogs -- a definite fav of mine!

Karen

Sandra Evertson said...

That is just Brilliant! Hope you had a lovely Easter!
Sandra Evertson

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Lei, thanks for stopping by posting in a decent manner. I appreciate that. I wish everyone had kept a cool head over that post. I'm never doing another political post again!

Sue said...

Congrats, Mindy, on your win, and Pam, on your followers!

Pam, how big was the turnout at Fountain Square yesterday?. SO glad you were able to be there! Give details, girl!