Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Week of Gratitude

I have so much to be thankful for in my life. I am specially blessed with wonderful friends , some go way back, some are more recent and some I have met through blogging. This week I am going to honor some of them.
I would like to pass this little give away along as well. The Rustic Victorian posted this on her blog. It is a fun give away for all of the creative bloggers out there. The rules are simple. The first three bloggers that comment on this post will be sent something in the next few weeks created for them by me. The only other rule is in turn they must post the badge and do the same for the first three comments they receive. Lets get some art flowing out there!Speaking of art, my dear Silver Bella friend Sandy, of Sew Revived, has graciously invited me to take part in a charm bracelet swap. We all send a bracelet to Sandy, then she will take on the process of sending then to the first girl on the list, who will make charms for each then send them on to the next person, and so on. By the end of the swap we will all have bracelets with eleven handmade charms. Are you jealous yet? Not only has Sandy taken on the task of overseeing this swap, she made each of us a lovely jewelry pouch for our bracelets. Are these fabulous or what? She is one talented girl!
Speaking of talent, I purchased a few goodies from another dear Silver Bella friend, Geralyn at Greetings from Geralyn. She has a lovely little Etsy Shop full of her art as well as supplies for your own artistic inspiration. So, as I said, I ordered a few bits of this and that and OMG I was overwhelmed by what arrived in my mailbox.
Are you kidding me! Look at all these goodies. A box full of fluttery, blingy butterflies, buttons, baubles and stickers.
Beautiful Easter images and all the springy colors.

Last but not least, a darling vintage egg shaped, tin box covered with floral images in my favorite pastels. You ladies are all too wonderful for words!
I have lots more to share this week. Be sure to visit all these sweeties and say Hi for me!

Have a Thankful Monday, P.
P.S. Let me know if you want your comment to count for the pay it forward participation. If not feel free to comment anyway, just let me know you aren't going to play... I still have two spots open. Thanks!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moneythoughts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Berlin Deluxxe said...

Love the tin box! And the goodies are not bad either :)