Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday, Spring and Daffodils

What is more evocative of Spring than sunny Daffies?The little trumpets are announcing "Spring is here, the garden is unfurling it's colors."
Yellow is the color of happiness.
I hope the sun is shining on you where ever you are today.
Have a sunny, daffy, Sunday, P.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Libby Murphy said...

my daffodils came up and then we got an unexpected 10 inches of snow and believe it or not they did spring back as it only lasted two days - great photos

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

how wonderful!

our daffodils are still tiny little shoots just baaaaaaarely poking up through the earth.

thanks for posting your hopeful shots!

Sue said...

Pam,
Those daffodils are beautiful. Are they yours? All I have seen blooming so far are just the "plain" yellow ones...although there is nothing "plain" about such lovely messengers of spring!

My yard is SUCH a disaster this year...didn't do anything in it last year due to that coding class. I have really got to get busy this year and get to work!

Marilyn said...

No Daffys yet here... Only a tiny peek above the refrozed ground!!
Mother Narures Joke.....
Have a great day!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Geralyn Gray said...

Pam I am wishing you a daffodil of a day right back at you---thanks for the beautiful pics!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

My little daffodils are up! Happy Spring. Great photos.
xo Lidy

Berlin Deluxxe said...

I'm so jealous! My Daffodils got mildew due to the changing weather and constant rain :(
Have a lovely Sunday!

Lynn said...

I love all flowers that are bright yellow and bubbly. They put me in the best perspective for the day. Love the photos. Did you take them yourself? What kind of camera do you use?

My best, Lynn