Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Old, New, Red and Blue

Yummy blue hydrangeas.A gift from my dear friend.
Thanks, Ellen.
Old, but new to me. I passed this up for $2.00.
Went back on a 50% off day and it was still there! We were meant to be together.
How many silverplate pieces can I possibly use? Lots.
New red burner covers.
At a quarter a piece could you resist?
Red and kitschy just the way I like it.
New old work table. $30.00 and 80's hunter green.
Now it's candy apple red and heading to the new art room.
Can't wait to get to work creating new things.
Did I mention that we have a new cat?

Have a fresh and colorful Saturday, P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

wonderful colorful post!

I wish my dog would let me have a cat as well...but, alas, he would have the feline for tea.

does that table have one of those fab enamel tops?! (from the bottom, it looks like one I used to have and now miss terribly).

enjoy your weekend!

Geralyn Gray said...

Well I have so much to say, but apparently I have a paragraph reputation.....I love the hydrangeas, can't wait to see your art room....and a new cat....how sweet..all look comfy and cozy...love the red too!!!!!

Jodie LeJeune said...

I'll try and make this as short as Geralyn's (or shorter)...tee hee!

The cat, table, bowl, covers & milk glass are gorgeous! Hurry and finish your room so we can see it!

Jodie
everything vintage

PS...Geralyn, I was just kidding! You know I love you!

Jannie Funster said...

Love the cat. Love the dog. And the red burner covers totally rock. I'm forever burning mine tho, so I do plain old white ones, at $5.00 a set - and buy 3 sets at a time.

Woe is me in the kitchen department.

Oh funy - the captcha is chilun

Berlin Deluxxe said...

You make red look oh so good♥