Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, February 13, 2009

We're Talking White Trash!

The Valentine Party of the Century is going on at Talking White Trash tomorrow.Her Royal Highness, the beautiful TNT is hosting a give away party for her 100th post. Be there or be NOWHERE.

See you tomorrow and as Debbie would say...

Have a "Fab-U-Lous" Friday, Pam
Pin It!

4 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I like her title and the flowers are gorgeous. See ya at the party!!

Antiques and More Blog said...

I'm getting my frock on!! See ya at the party! ~Lisa

trash talk said...

Pam, thank you for the flowers, They are simply divine. How did you know white roses are my favorite? C.D. must have told you!
Hurry up and get dressed and get over. I have a martini glass with your name on it. Dirty, right?
H.R.H. Talking Trash P.S. Yes, right up there with hangdown!

lulu Redstar & Lauri Evans said...

You lucky girl!!!! email me and let me know if you prefer gold or silver and your address of course.
evansq@comcast.net

Lauri@chippys