Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sad Short Post

I have to share this so we can all join the fight against childhood cancer. Thrifty Decor Chick posted this sad news of a young family who lost their baby girl to Neuroblastoma. The Macs lost beautiful little Cora today after being diagnosed two weeks ago! She would have been one on March 5th. Pray for them. Let them know people they have never met are thinking of them and care.
Thank You, P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Quirkyloon said...

Oh how this breaks my heart!

Definitely sending prayers their way.

Sue said...

Oh, Pam, this breaks my heart also. I cannot imagine their pain. Will be praying for the Lord to wrap His arms around them. So many times people blame God for things like this, but He is the only true source of comfort when absolutely nothing else can help...

Berlin Deluxxe said...

Less than 2 weeks ago, I lost my 4 month old goddaughter Maddie (http://berlindeluxxe.blogspot.com/2009/01/life.html). Nothing can compare to the heartache of losing a little one. My heart goes out to this family.