Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Prayers Today

Just asking for prayers today. Deck Apes son Cody was turned down by their insurance company for a procedure that could provide some hope. If you live in Virginia he has posted the name and link to their Senator and perhaps a letter or email could help. Please pray for this family.
Also, I read that Becky of Sweet Cottage Dreams lost her son yesterday. I do not know her except through her lovely blog but as parents we can only imagine her pain. Please visit to leave a prayer for her family.
No comments here please, just send love and prayers to these families and count your blessings today.
P.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Pam, I read that about Becky and left a comment. I too don't know her and actually it's the first time I'd ever visited her blog, but you are right. I too have two boys and I can tell you it is probably the hardest thing a mother would have to ever go through. I've lost two nephews in the past few years and there's no describing a mother's pain!