Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, February 2, 2009

Make Over Monday...not

Sorry I got nuttin' for ya today. I had all good intentions of posting a make it project today but I just didn't get to it. I did make a quicky embroidered heart for winter/Valentines Day so I am posting a few photos of that. (I know, no excuse) I did make over my laundry room cabinets as far as organizing them according to use, cleaning supplies, pet supplies, glue (I have every type they make) iron (what's that?) etc. However it isn't really photo worthy. I will be making some decor changes in there, then the pics will flow.I am really feeling for the poor souls in Kentucky who are still without power and water since last week. We had a water main break and our water was off all day Saturday, part of Sunday and today it was off again in the morning but back on now. It's funny how often you turn on the faucet out of habit when you know there is no water.

I will try to make up for my slacking later in the week, for now how about another heart picture. (At least it's not another snow picture!)BTW It was in the 50's here on Sunday but 17 this morning. So the ice and half the snow are gone. I knew it wouldn't last long.

Have a motivated Monday, P.
Pin It!

8 comments:

trash talk said...

How about flushing? Yeah, that's the stuff you really miss. It's not nearly that cold here, although our gas meter froze last week during our "cold" spell, but they were right out to replace it. I can't imagine a week without it. Get hopping girl, I need some inspiration! Debbie

Jodie LeJeune said...

That's okay Pam, your devoted readers forgive you for slacking a little...we all do it from time to time. Knowing you will catch up later with pretty photos is all the more excitement of checking up on you again. Your heart is beautiful...{both of them!}
xo~
Jodie

Marie Reed said...

Ohlala! LOVE the blog header!

thedomesticfringe said...

Cute heart! I feel badly for those in Kentucky too.
-FringeGirl

Sandi said...

I love this Makeover Monday idea you have! Somehow I missed it last week, but I am definitely joining you. Also on your weight loss journey. I think I will lose 20 pounds for your birthday too! Do you have days for the rest of the week, too?
Love the heart.
VictorianGypsy

Geralyn Gray said...

I love your embroidered heart.....I think Bruce might have distracted you last night! Was that great? My favorite commercial was the Bob Dylan forever young Pepsi commercial. Oh yeah the Super Bowl's about Football......game what game???? I ended up setting up a Facebook page that was fun. Let me know if you do facebook I had a page but forgot my password so I bookmarked it.....so hopefully I will keep up with it.

labellamaison said...

Just discovered your blog. Love your banner and embroidery heart. That is something I would like to make. Thanks for sharing.

Jen r. said...

You did a great job! The heart is beautiful!