Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, January 19, 2009

A Peek at My 100th Post Gift

Just a peek at the journal now winging it's way to Lady Jane's Emporium. She was the winner of my 100th post drawing.I don't want to give too much detail out.
I want her to be surprised.
Hope she likes it. I'll post more pictures after she receives her prize.

Have a delightful Monday, P.
Pin It!

10 comments:

Jodie LeJeune said...

I'm so jealous! Just the sneak peaks are to die for...
Have a great Monday,
Jodie

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage said...

Congrats to Lady Jane! The prizes look amazing! You are so generous and creative, Pam!

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Wow! I see lots of creativity in that sneak peek. Can't wait to see it all. Good for you for getting those creative juices flowing! ~Mindy

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

What intriguing peeks!

I'm looking forward to seeing the actual prize!

Tristan

trash talk said...

Girl, you have a mean streak showing just peekaboos!! You're also more than just a little bit of a minx!!! I swear we're twin souls. Tn'T

Antiques and More said...

What a lucky lady she is to have won such a beautiful prize...even if we don't know exactly what it is!!! The subtle hints you gave are definitely gorgeous whatever it may be.

Have a great day,

Lisa

thedomesticfringe said...

It's beautiful. I'm sure she'll be very happy with it. Congrats Lady Jane.

-FringeGirl

nikkicrumpet said...

OH MAN...what a lucky duck!! congrats to her....but I wish it was me lol

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Soooooo pretty...love all the little details. cherry

cityfarmer said...

now that I stopped here my Monday is complete