Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

I'm am definitely feeling the need for Valentine colors. I always love red and white.However, if you throw a little pink in there I am ga ga.
I really adore this combination of colors. If this were a man free zone or I had a little play house all to myself it would be a candy coated dream. I could use it in my art space but artist daughter HATES pink. (Where did she come from?)
For now I will use V-day as an excuse to indulge.

BTW Thanks for all the advice on the baskets and form. My friends aren't into Longaberger but I have a neighbor who is. (I bought most of them at her parties) I think I'll give her the ones that have some kind of date plaque or special year and paint the ones I have a use for. I am going to rip that covering off the girl today and work on a new look for her. You guys are the best!

Have a luscious Saturday, P.
Did you notice, I couldn't resist playing with color...but no more JUMBO print for me.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Lola Enchanted said...

It's beginning to look like *BEAUTY* in your home!!!!!

trash talk said...

You're a girl after my own heart! I love pink and red together. Oooh! and add just a pinch of orange....too much!!! Debbie

sparkled*life said...

There is something so classic about red and white that will always make me smile and make anything look great! Great post!

thedomesticfringe said...

I LOVE your table set-up. It's amazingly beautiful. I stand in awe of you ladies put all these elegent tables together.

-FringeGirl