Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Art Journal for 52Q

This is my Art Journal for the 52 Q challenge I have been working on. The base for each page is a playing card. I have used the front of each card to address the question and the back to journal in Words or Pictures .The first question is What are your wishes for 2009.
The second is Are you afraid of change ?
This week's question is Do you believe in fairies ?
I keep it hanging on a peg near my Red desk.
So far I am caught up.
I was playing with TEXT color and size with this post.
I don't know how it will look when it actually posts on my blog. Always a surprise.

Have a thoroughly pleasing Thursday, P.
(O.K. Am I trying too hard with the sign off thing?)
P.S. I just previewed this post and if some of the words come out as large as they preview you may find yourselves rolling on the floor laughing. However it doesn't look that way on my post as I write. I've found that just because it previews that way doesn't make it so. This may be the last fun with text experiment. Does this count as create or participate or both?
Pin It!

7 comments:

Geralyn Gray said...

I love your book!! You are inspiring me to do that challenge. This week I am trying to complete some of what I started in 2008. If I accomplish this--I am going to get started. Thanks for all your inspiration!!!!
Your choice of sign offs and colors are adding a lot of fun to your posts!!!!!!!!

trash talk said...

OK, when you get the size thing figured out will you share the info with me. I know everybody is squinting when they have to read one of my novellas I lovingly call posts. Now about you-you are amazing. Is there anything you can't do or won't try. You constantly amaze and impress me. I may even feel inspired enough to try to do some kind of art project, even if it's just a stick figure drawing. Keep it coming! Tn't

Frippery said...

I'm glad my trials are inspiring someone. It does my heart good, but I think the LARGE text button should probably be avoided at all costs from now on. Pam

Lola Enchanted said...

I really like that!!!!! It's amazing!

nikkicrumpet said...

Love the book...and I've done the same thing with the text...and thought hey this is gonna look great...and then I posted it and it was unreadable lol

Dawn said...

I LOVE what you have done so far with your 52Q.
This will be a fun project as we continue throughout the year.
Thanks for stopping in.
xo

rachel whetzel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I'm taking part in 52Q too, and I love your style!! This is beautiful.