Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, December 8, 2008

Still On Hold

Life keeps getting in the way of blogging/crafting/decorating! I hope to have a handle on it by the end of this week. I also have not been able to sign into my Blogger account or leave comments under my user name. Now suddenly it all works again! A Christmas miracle? Hopefully I will be back here on Friday, 'til then a bit of red and green goodness with white thrown in for fun.Peppermint colors are so cheerful and they last through the winter to brighten the days.
Red is a neutral in our house. Love it!
Don't forget me.
See you soon.

Have a productive Monday, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

trash talk said...

I'm trying, but it seems like the further I get the more far behind I am! I love red and white too! Debbie

Candy said...

Pretty pictures of red and white. Love them.

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

I especially like the photography of the red and white plate with the green shakers. Good eye! And all that red and white is festive! ~Mindy

Jodie LeJeune said...

Love your pictures Pam...who says you need a Nikon for Christmas? Sometimes the person behind the camera is what makes the picture perfect!!!!!!