Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pressure!

I have to take a blog break. I started cleaning out my craft room yesterday because I opened my first two advent calendar drawers filled by the wonderful Geralyn and I gotta get crafting. I also have mid life medical tests this week, my mom moved and I need to help her organize and I have five window treatments to finish for a client. Aaagghh. Plus I still have Thanksgiving decor up and I haven't even started decorating for Christmas, this is super late for me. So I will have to concentrate on all this other stuff instead of living in sweet Bloggyland...Some girls apparently are still looking for turkey...
or maybe a crumb of stuffing?
Sigh...It was good while it lasted.
Yikes... I gotta get a move on.
Bye bye turkey, hello trees and lights.

See ya when I dig myself out,
Have a stress free Wednesday, P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jodie LeJeune said...

I totally understand about the much needed break in order to catch up on "life" before it slips through the holidays! I am doing so myself.
Miss you already,
Jodie

VINTAGE GIRL AT HEART said...

My craft room looks like a tornado went through it and I have so many ideas and projects I want to do this month!!!
Hope you catch up with all of your tasks and hurry back soon!!

A Sentimental Journey said...

Ohhhh Yes! I know that feeling too. Usually my intentions are good to get REAL LIFE things done during the day, then I wander wander wander and start playing around with something crafty, and before I know it the day is over. . . . . . . Hang in there!!!!