Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Nostalgia

The trend in Holiday decorating toward all things vintage and nostalgic makes my heart sing. It seems over the past 15 years or so I have been able to find newly manufactured pieces with the look and feel of the ones I remember as a child.I don't know if it started with Christopher Radko and his old fashioned blown glass ornaments, but it seems everyone was longing for a bit of Christmas past.
However it began I am thankful, for bottle brush trees...
vintage look silver tinsel...
snowbabies... glass domes...
and pink glittered snow balls.

Have a sugar plum Saturday, P.
Pin It!