Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, December 18, 2008

LOL

As promised I would like to share a few of the blogs I visit that flat out make me laugh out loud. Women who are not afraid to walk the edge just to entertain us with their antics.These gals really share my sense of humor. Slightly off center...
Not quite right...(She does know they are DOLLS doesn't she?)...
and sometimes down right disturbing... I think you'll enjoy them as well.
Nikkicrumpet at Blah Blah Blah Blog just cracks me up. Especially when relating the tales of her two dogs, Ozzie and Crumpet.
Quirky Loon who despite experiencing some life altering health issues last year has kept quite a humorous outlook.
You also have to visit The Hussy Housewife to read her rants. Be sure to stop by Fringe Girl's place as well for a chuckle.
Speaking of downright disturbing, I am linking to a specific post on the twelve days of Christmas by the 2 Chippy's, vintage treasure hunters after my own heart. I linked to this post because if you don't start at the beginning you will never follow their personal take on Christmas and all things vintage and a bit OFF.
Last but not least the craziest Trash Queen of all and her Cat Daddy. TnT takes you along with CD on some decorating and junking adventures it would be ashame to miss.

Have an hilarious Thursday, P.
I almost forget, there is a blog called humorbloggers.com that contains tons of laugh links all in one place!
Pin It!

10 comments:

thedomesticfringe said...

Thanks for some great blog suggestions. I always love a good laugh! I'm honored to be included.
-FrineGirl

trash talk said...

Pam, thanks for the pat on the back. You know, I don't try to be silly. I start out trying to be witty like you, but somehow I never end there. Oh well. And C.D. is such an easy target, bless his heart! Now if I can just get some of the readers' minds out of the gutter!!! Your blog is always one of my first stops in the morning. Tn'T

nikkicrumpet said...

hey Pam.....I really appreciate the linky love! Thanks for including me in this awesome group of bloggers. I love Quirky Loon also...she is AMAZING! And I feel so flattered by the "slightly off" compliment...that's gonna keep a smile on my face all day! Now I'm off to check some of these other unbalanced bloggers! Thanks again!

time-worn interiors said...

Hey Pam glad you stopped by my blog, I don't think I've ever been on your blog before! I will add you to my list.

I know 2chippys and Tn,T personally, and they are all a hoot. When I'm around them I almost pee my pants!!! The next day my stomach is sore from laughing so much!! They are hiliarously funny to be around!

Adding more pictures at once is easy! Well, Sharon of Sweet Repose showed my how to do it. Click on the picture and the screen comes up with the little box and the browse....button. After you fill the box with your first selection, there is a blue line right above the box that says: Add another Image, click on that and it brings up another empty box and a new browse button, fill the box with your selection and do it again. I think it will only let you do it 4 times. It takes alittle longer for 4 pictures to load, but is saves a ton of time from going back and forth. Hope you can understand, sometimes I'm not to good at explaining things!
Theresa

Jodie LeJeune said...

Ok, can you hear me laughing? Thanks for sharing these awesome links, these girls are hilarious! Gotta love them!
Jodie

Moonlight Hollow Musings said...

Girl, the 2Chippys and Trash Talk keep me going! I love humor and they are the best! Thanks for the links to the other humorous sites...I will check them out!

By the way, I love your pictures!

Malisa

Moonlight Hollow Musings said...

Just wanted to add one of my favorite humorous sites for you gals to read: check out The I Need a Martini Mom at:
waitresswheresmymartini.blogspot.
com

Enjoy!

Malisa

The Hussy Housewife said...

Thanks fo rhte link love!! I will try to be on my best behavior...and not scare your friends away :)

I was in great company...love those blogs

The English Cottage Collection said...

Pam~Thanks for dropping by and leaving the kind words! For starters, your main picture on your blog page made me laugh ...and OMGosh thanks for the tips on your laugh pack!! It's sooo great to LOL:) what a gift you have, the ability to make people laugh with writing. I'll be checking back ...Debra
P.s love the chippys, texas woman and tnt humor too!

lulu Redstar & Lauri Evans said...

your disturbed duo appreciates the shout out. So glad you came over, we are adding you to our list, if we haven't already and hope you so the same. The 2chippys, Lauri and lulu....