Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Finished the Window Treatments!

WOO HOO! I finished these window treatments.My client is having a New Years party so I needed to finish before Christmas.
I'm loading them up to deliver them. Now I can relax and play. Maybe I'll make some for myself.
Hope she likes them.

Have a relaxed Tuesday. P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

I love cornice boxes...I made some for my living room, of course not as pretty as those gorgeous things...but I love them!

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Beautiful, Pam! Congrats! Relax, or enjoy doing something for you now. ~Mindy

Sue said...

Pam, these are absolutely lovely! I am sure your client will LOVE them!

In case I miss you later on, hope you and your family have a VERY MERRY Christmas this year!

trash talk said...

What is in your eggnog? Where oh where do you get the energy and where do I go to get it? Those are beautiful. Your client is going to be so-o-o happy. I bet you can bring home the bacon and fry it up in the pan, too. Merry, Merry!!! Debbie

thedomesticfringe said...

They look lovely! What's not to like?
-FringeGirl