Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tiny Things

Last Silver Bella pictures, promise. Do you love tiny things? Itty bitty , cute and fun junk? This was a project from Jenni Bowlin's Tiny Treasures class. So much fun to make. I can't wait to make more. What great little stocking stuffers or gift tags that are a gift themselves. There are a million ways to personalize them to the recipient.I love red, and rust, and junk...
Tiny pages full of tiny words...
Tiny bits of ephemera...
Tiny drawings...
Tiny tags...
So tiny they can sit on a silver candy dish...
On a small red desk...
In a little corner.

Have a diminutive Tuesday, P.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Your book is SO cute! I loved that class too.
VictorianGypsy