Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanks So Much

Lovely Candy from Junk Sophisticate gave me an award. Her blog is so much fun to visit. Lot's of eye "candy". Thanks Candy! The rules are that I must tell six things about myself and then pass the award along to six deserving bloggers.Six Things:
1. I spend Way to much money on decorating and art magazines. I can't leave a store without at least one.
2. I am addicted to gummy worms although the dye in them bothers my stomach. It's a problem.
3. I have conversations with my pets as if they could actually answer me.
4. Books are another addiction, fiction and decorating, mostly.
5. I can't go into any room in my house without mentally, if not physically redecorating.
6. I am a morning person.

Six Must Visit Blogs:
The Nester
Joys of Home
City Farmer
Sanctuary Art
Susie Harris
Talking Trash
(I know I gave Deb at Talking Trash an award before but her blog is such a great read, always a hoot, I had to mention her again.)
One more gal I have to mention is Primtiques and Poetry but since she has received this award twice in the last few days I don't think she needs play by the rules another time.
These women are so talented and their blogs are full of great ideas, visit them for yourself. You will not be disappointed.

Have a sociable Sunday, P.
Pin It!

5 comments:

cityfarmer said...

oh my...I don't even know you but I feel like I do...
I like it here...every so often when I have time I add newcomers to my favs!!!!!

thank you, I'm honored...isn't this so fun????

trash talk said...

Thank you so-o-o much. I love what we do. Isn't it just like penpals? In fact I think that's what my next post on the award will be about. Take a look at the Gypsys post I just did. Luv ya! Debbie

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Pam, thanks so much for the nod. It's so fun knowing that folks "get" what we are doing, isn't it? I have enjoyed your writing and photography, as well as decorating ideas almost since I joined the world of blog. Congrats to you and thanks again for the mention. ~Mindy

Joy said...

Oh how sweet of you to think of me!
I received this award a few months back. It was fun (and hard) to think of six things. I enjoyed the ones that you shared. It's been great to visit your blog too. You're very creative.

I really appreciate your generosity and I feel honored to be listed among the other incredible ladies that you named. Thank you!

Jen r. said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful award!!!!I am honored!