Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanks Again

Fabulous TnT Debbie from Talkin Trash was sweet enough to send this award my way again. I'm going to skip the six things about me and head right to the places you should visit... Now ...if not sooner!1. Velvet Strawberries
2.Jenni Bowlin
3.Bitter Betty Blogs
4.Every Little Thing
5. The Holiday Queen
6. A Fanciful Twist

So many creative women out there. I love to see what's new with them all.
Grab a cup of tea (TnT get your GOOD coffee in your GOOD cup) and stop by for a little inspiration.

Have a friendly Wednesday, P. (I'll be meetin' some of these ladies tomorrow in Omaha. See you soon!)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Sandra Evertson said...

Fabulous purse below!
Sandra Evertson