Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, November 21, 2008

Silver Bella Vendor Fair

I wanted to show you some of the gorgeous, fun things I bought at the Vendor Fair at Silver Bella. I actually was quite good and saved some money for all the goodies I bought at the antique shops. However I could not pass up this adorable Advent calendar from the talented Geralyn.
Each one of the drawers has a little treat to use in your art work. (No I haven't peeked yet although it is sooo hard not too.) I plan on using each piece that day in a tiny piece of art to share with a friend. (Or hog all to myself if I can't part with it)
She also decorated these vintage postcards in my favorite color combination of red and spa blue. Tiny red glitter decorates the ladies dresses.
A vintage button accents the side of each one.
I bought a splendid chandelier ornament as well as silver bells and a 2009 book of days from Deb at Curious Sofa.
I would love to visit her shop someday. It really looks over the top!

I also purchased a felt pin from this sweet girl, shown with her hubby in the cutest little space in the vendor fair. Just like a doll house. Princess Lasertron
and her hubby Dave along with her mom and dad did a lovely job setting up all of her beautiful wares.

All the lovely Bella prom queens in their finest vintage attire. (Sorry about the poor picture quality in this post. I am not yet adept at low light situations.)

A bunch of talented beauties indeed.

Have a decked out Friday, P. (or maybe a "Twilight" one, tee hee)
Pin It!

2 comments:

trash talk said...

OMG I love everything you got, especially the advent box. That is too darn cute. I want a pair of those chandalier ornaments for earrings! Debbie

Geralyn Gray said...

u r 2 sweet---I know I've said it before. I was out of blogland for the weekend, thanks for showing off the advent calender, I put one up on etsy. I am so out of it I don't know how to link it to my blog. Maybe this week I'll get the hang of that.