Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Have a lovely day with friends and family.(No I don't serve squirrel for Thanksgiving. I just couldn't bear to post a picture of the day's feast still walking on two legs, completely unaware of his fate)

Have a Thankful Thursday, P.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jodie LeJeune said...

Happy Thanksgiving Pam and family!!! You are so funny about the squirrel picture. You know, we DO serve squirrel for Thanksgiving down here in Louisiana, but don't worry, I'm not offended. tee hee!

I am thankful today for having met you.
Jodie

trash talk said...

You know, I don't serve anybody. We eat buffet style. Happy Thanksgiving! Debbie