Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back From Silver Bella

We returned from Omaha last night and I have so much to share that my head is going to pop, so... to avoid that happening I am going to arrange, organize and take it slow. What an absolutely delightful experience! The women were all talented, fun, friendly, kind, beautiful, creative, imaginative, generous... I could really go on all day.I have made new friends from all over the place and I already miss them. I learned lot's of new things, came home with two "new" vintage suitcases for all of my goodies and my head is buzzing with ideas. Omaha is a rockin' city with lot's of artsy and vintage style. Thanks so much to Teresa and all the Silver Bella's for making this event a reality. To all my new friends, Geralyn, Jodie, Sandra Lee (Sandy), Stephanie...on and on...Thanks for all the fun, I will keep in touch and visit via Blogland.
I also want to thank my dear hubby Joe for coming with me so I didn't have to fly alone. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have gotten to Omaha, not to mention he picks up my tab for everything. (He says his nickname is "Receipts" 'cause that what he usually brings home ) It's lovely to be spoiled. Thank you, Honey.
As soon as I dig through all my pretties I will post pics of everything, right now I gotta do some laundry!
Have a fab Tuesday, P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Jodie LeJeune said...

I miss you Pam! And "Receipts" too! Please tell him I said hello! I LOVE your blog...LOVE the music...LOVE the dogs! They are precious! I left the music playing while I fixed lunch...now I need to sit and read all of it! Thanks for making my weekend so great! I just wish you lived closer so we can do this more often! Keep in touch...I'll talk to you soon!
Love you!
jodie

bella shabby said...

Hi ,Pam , It sounds like such a good time , I'm looking forward to seeing photos and hearing more about Silver Bella. Sue

Geralyn Gray said...

OMG Thanks so much for your comment--you are my first!!!Then I came to check on your blog and you mentioned me WITH a link. How cool is this!!!! I still am on cloud 9 from Silver Bella. I planned on talking abput you, actually it is sort of a tribute to you tomorrow on my blog--I hope you'll check it out.

Sue said...

Can't wait to see EVERYTHING!

Welcome home! Was Omaha as cold as here...or worse?

As for the Bengals game on Sunday...remember that old Rod Stewart/Faces album, "A Nod Is As Good As A Wink To A Blind Horse"?
That's what kept running through my mind when we tied. And Dave Lapham on WLW kept saying, "it's 'kiss your sister time' ". Oh well...not looking forward to Thursday...

trash talk said...

Glad y'all are back all safe & sound. Look forward to pics(I want to see that green velvet coat). Love the tip for bringing me out of my shell! Debbie

Frippery said...

Thanks everyone. It was so much fun. Sue, my hubby said the Kissing your sister thing as well. I guess a tie is a little better than a loss. Pam