Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Baby and Karma Notice Something

Hey Karma, if you put your nose on the table and stare, sometimes a piece of food will magically fall on the floor.Aroo? Karma have you seen mom and dad lately?
I don't remember seeing them for a while.
Are they in here?
I don't see them.
Where do you think they are?
We've looked left and right...
up and down...Hmmm...where can they be?
I hope they'll be back soon.
I really miss them.

Who's gonna toss football with me?

We'll be back soon, girls!

Have a sweet Saturday, P.
Pin It!

4 comments:

trash talk said...

Don't fret Baby & Karma. You're too cute to look sad. We miss them too. Debbie

thedomesticfringe said...

Cute dogs.

Couture de Papier said...

Adorable!

Geralyn Gray said...

Ahhhwww--I hope they didn't miss you too much. I'm so glad I got to say goodbye Sunday. I hope your trip home was good. Ours was great--actually arrived home early. It really was a pleasure meeting you. I hope we keep in touch.