Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Very Scary Scarecrow

I know I'm on a posting diet but I just can't help myself. (just like real diets) I just LOVE Halloween! How great is this guy? You can have him haunting your yard too.Go here...http://www.spookyblue.com/halloween/scarecrow/scarecrow.htm
This guy has super creepy how-to's and a really fun site. This scarecrow is amazingly easy to make from lot's of simple items. If my dear 17 year old daughter didn't get the heebie jeebies so easily he would be the first thing you see pulling into our drive. Check him out.

Have a scary Sunday, P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Berlin Deluxxe said...

That's a really good site! I think it be possible to create a not-so-creepy scarecrow as not to scare your daughter :)

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I love Charlie Brown, I still have to watch it during the Holiday specials and that scarecrow is really interesting.

vintagepaletteart said...

WOW! I Love this guy!!!!!!! And I have a good friend that I think might be able to duplicate him! She's full of talent!

Love your blog and have so enjoyed looking around here and thanks for finding mine too!