Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Carriage House Farm

Remember this beautiful red roofed farm house where the beekeeper lived? (I mentioned it in the pumpkin hunting post) It is just around the corner from our house. I just found out that it is called Carriage House Farm and they have a website. I love that there are still working family owned farms that are making it in this day and age. This farm has been worked by five generations of the same family.
http://www.carriagehousefarmllc.com/Carriage_House_Farm/Carriage_House_Farm.html
Stop and visit their site and remember to buy local whenever possible.

Have a satisfying Saturday, P.
Pin It!

No comments: