Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, October 24, 2008

Autumn Sunsets

I have been missing in action. I have had a busy week. I took a painting and window treatment job for a client I previously did work for and I'm hosting a little Halloween get together Saturday evening. So I have been working on a bit more spookifying...I will post pics the day of, when all is in place and tidy. Meantime...is there any light prettier than an autumn sunset?
These clouds were stunning Tuesday evening.
My son called us out to the driveway to look at the sky.
Everywhere we looked the landscape glowed.
Such warmth.
Look at all the depth of color in these clouds.
The trees and power lines against the amber sky...
The only color...red, white and blue.
Just lovely.
Have a warm Friday, P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

trash talk said...

OMG, I am so going to steal that idea for the bird cage-Love It! I may also steal the image of the flag against the sunset(just kidding). That was beautiful.

Berlin Deluxxe said...

I'm sorry but I must do the same with my birdcage! Thank you for the idea!

Frippery said...

I'm glad you like it. My kids said it's disturbing. That's what I was going for. There is a little sign stuck on the side that says "Careful, I bite!" but which one is the warning for? (Evil laughter) Pam