Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday is Game Day

We are off to the Bengals game. Feel our pain! I can't even let myself hope for a win. Oh well, we can at least enjoy tailgating with our friends. Misery loves company. On the up side, I found these curtains I had packed away and they pick up all the colors in my entry! Free decorating, what's not to love?The color in the picture is a little off but they almost match the wall color exactly. Hurray!

Have a hopeful Sunday, P.
Pin It!

6 comments:

My Shabby Roses said...

Isn't it a sweet surprise to find something you have stashed away and now be able to use.
Hope you have a fun time at the game!

Sue said...

It CAN'T be as bad as last Sunday...CAN IT??????

Who Dey???

Hope Springs Eternal LOL

trash talk said...

What a great eye you have. They are perf! Don't you love it when a plan comes together.

kari and kijsa said...

Have a great time at the game! Everything looks fabulous!
Sunday blessings,
kari & kijsa

Frippery said...

Yes Sue, They can be worse! P.

Frippery said...

Thanks everyone for the curtain love.P.