Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Baby

Today I have been married for twenty three years to the man of my dreams.I have known him for almost thirty years. When we met I was 21 and he was 22. I believe we were meant to be together.

He is my best friend, sweetheart, boyfriend, true love and the best dad around. We have had such fun, traveling, making a home, raising our two children and just being together. Through good and bad times he has been my rock, always dependable, fun loving, kind, caring, handsome and sexy. He makes me laugh every day.
He is a man that isn't afraid to act silly. He loves and respects all living things. He has been the best daddy two kids could ever wish for.
I have loved him with all my heart for a very long time and will continue to do so forever.
Joe, I could never find a better husband than you have been in a million years, so let's celebrate today and for many years ahead. I'm sure life with you will just keep getting better!
I love you Joe.

(For the rest of the month I am dedicating the first song on my blog to Joe, so you will all have to put up with sappy love songs. )

Have a lovey dovey Saturday, P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Sue said...

What a great tribute to your man and your love!

Happy 23rd! And MANY, MANY more to come!!!

BTW, I LOVE sappy love songs, so this will be a treat!

Cher said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I enjoyed your love story this morning.

The Texas Woman

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Congrats, indeed. From a woman who has never been married, but is about to celebrate 1 year of dating the same man, I admire your accomplishment.

Happy Day! ~Mindy