Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween Mantel

I take my Halloween decorating seriously. (Sort of) So I like to take a slow approach, play with ideas , change things till I get it right.I am working on the mantel at present. I like what is happening so far.
Simple, but it gets the message across. I just need to dig around for a few more accents.
I'll keep you posted. (wink wink)
Have a happy October Eve, P.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

I really like the birds on the books. They are creating a spooky feeling. And the white pottery pops nicely, pulling the eye to the mantel. Very nice! ~Mindy

Berlin Deluxxe said...

The crows on the stack of stumbled books is a great touch! Very Victorian :)

jenifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.