Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Weekend Fun

I'm off for a little girlfriend time. We have season tickets to the Bengals. I know, you are all jealous, 20 years without a winning season. Who wouldn't be? Sweet Hubby doesn't care for the preseason games. (They don't count) So we are making a girl's day of it. Three friends and I have booked a hotel downtown and are going to dinner and the game tonight. Maybe we'll see a winner.I can see that Yin doesn't believe it. Okay, enough with the sarcasm kitty.
Miracles do happen...

Have a winning Saturday, P.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jean Ann said...

Jean Ann here from Blissfully Domestic…I am the Home and Garden Editor. I saw your comment on Nester and wanted to follow up to see if you are interested in being a contributor…could you send information about your blog/website, full name, email and description of what part of home and garden is most interesting to you in terms of your contributions? Come on over to www.gardenertofarmer.net and email me!

Thanks and talk soon!
Jean Ann

Sue said...

HI!
I don't know how I stumbled across your blog, but I almost gave an audible cheer when I saw you were going to see the Bengals. They have been MY team for many, many years. Check out my recent blog post here:

http://lovehisappearing.blogspot.com/2008/08/its-most-wonderful-time-of-year-aka.html

I am sorry you had to witness such a miserable spectacle last night...I can't believe Carson ended up with a broken nose. So much for an offensive line.

I plan on checking in with you this year. Oh, and I LOVE your blog banner. What a hoot!

-Sue