Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Monday, August 11, 2008

Painting Day


Hello all. Just a short post today. I've spent the last two days painting and cleaning up some of my junking finds because I'm doing my first Flea Market/ Antique Show! (More on this later)

I am going in circles thinking "Do I have enough/ too much/ the right kind of stuff". Plus I just have to clean this house and the garden won't weed itself.




Have a productive Monday, P.
P.S. I have no idea what this little square is. It doesn't show up on my post edit so I can't get rid of it. Oh well, I have lot's to learn about posting.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Pam , We are doing a Flea Market this weekend and I am asking those same questions. And I get stuck on pricing - too high? Not enough? Wow , you would think I had never done a show but I still get butterflies. I am off to add you to my Blog List. Thanks for adding me to yours! Sue PS. I really like the John Connolly books but I am a lightweight and have to skip the crime scene parts. :)