Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dinner Club

Can I have a bite, please?




Our little dinner club met last night. Our hosts were the always gracious Jennifer and Kirk and the handsome and fetching (literally) Reagan, the lab.
We were treated to a delicious southern style dinner with lots of fresh summer veggies like these.

Delicious tomatoes and Don's hot pickles.




Corn on the grill and Southern fried chicken.
I am noticing how blurry some of these pictures are. (Did I mention we also had lots of wine with dinner?) Jenn is a marvelous cook. As usual, a good time was had by all.
We have another dinner party to go to tonight. This one involves swimming.
Wii Fit here I come!
Have a fulfilling Saturday, P
Pin It!

1 comment:

Berlin Deluxxe said...

Yum,those tomatoes, pickles and slaw look so good :)