Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day of Rest





TAKE IT EASY TODAY.

We had a lovely Saturday evening with a group of our oldest and dearest friends. Barb, Kathy and I practically grew through our teen years in one another's houses. Last night we relaxed around the pool, enjoying great food and the easygoing kind of conversation you can only have with people you have known most of your life. Thanks Barb and Mike , I love you guys.


Have a restful Sunday, P
Pin It!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi , I just found your blog through Talkin Trash. I had to say Hi to a fellow John Connolly fan - he is so dark - such a great read. My sister and I discovered him last year and read through his whole Charlie Parker series and The Book of Lost Things. Good to meet you! Sue