Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bunco anyone?


It was Bunco night last night. Do you play? What a fun mindless game to use as an excuse to gather with friends. Our group of Bunco Babes met last night at beautiful Bette's house high on a hill overlooking the Ohio River. This lovely view is what you will see when entering Bette's home.
She is a girl after my own heart, black and white rule in her dining room. A lovely sentiment is painted above the window. An altogether elegant space.













Family memories in a basement hallway.



















Check out this fun upholstery fabric.















We enjoyed great food in Bette's cute jungle themed basement. I laughed so hard that I completely failed to get any decent pics. What a great group of Bunco Babes. I feel lucky to be one of them. Bette shared some eggplant that her husband Don grew. I also won a prize! This little cutie is a jewelery holder with spaces for rings, earrings and chains all wrapped up in a sweet green handbag with a rhinestone crown. Did I mention there were also a pair of earrings and a pin inside? Gotta love those bunco prizes. It's like Christmas every month.

Have a lucky Thursday, P.
Pin It!

1 comment:

trash talk said...

Love, love, love the bag. My sister plays and loves her girls, too. Did you paint the wonderful saying above the window? I want something done all the way around my guest room ceiling. Can you come to Texas for that? LOL