Pages

Living Graciously, Artfully, Frugally.

Consciously taking notice of the gifts each day places in our path.

“I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” R. W. Emerson

Friday, August 22, 2008

A Bit of Functional Art

I am posting pics of a pair of shoes my daughter Sadie painted. She customizes Chucky T's according to the wearer's hobbies, loves etc.These are a personal pair of her own.
She used her favorite colors and references to art and painting.
Just a little bit of fun and self expression for the feet.
If I can just get her to work on a pair for me...
Art and fashion all rolled into one. Go Sadie!

Have a footloose Friday, P.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Hooked on Houses said...

Wow! She is really talented. I think these are so fun and creative. -Julia

P.S. Love your header and the name of your blog!

Bridget said...

Fantastic job! I would love to know what kind of paint she used. My daughter has asked me to paint a pair of Vans for her.